1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Care Credit, checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Temporary checks are not accepted. Checks are processed through Cross Check automatic processing service. A valid ID must be presented for all Care Credit, check, debit, and credit card transactions.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Johnsen Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll process your application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For Up To 18 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Johnsen Animal Hospital now offers Direct Pay through Trupanion. When a pet is insured with Trupanion, we can submit the claim right away. If approved, the pet owner would only be responsible for their portion of the bill, with Trupanion reimbursing the hospital directly for the covered amount. For more information on Trupanion's direct pay, visit https://trupanion.com/pet-insurance/vet-direct-pay.